Sunday, June 28, 2009

Youth Conference

Journal: I had youth conference this week! 'twas awesome. It was military themed and very fun. My ears got sunburned. My arms also hurt from canoeing. THREE TIMES!!! I love canoeing. I clearly haven't been in too long, though, if my arms hurt after three five minute cone rides. less than five for most. Then again, I was racing at full speed two of the times, with others who weren't quite as good at it. We also did an obstacle course and I went halfway in socks! We had a freerunner in my platoon! He basically ran all the way up a thirteen foot wall with no help!

Thought: I so wish I could do freerunning. wouldn't that be awesome?

Review: The Hunger Games. Just read it. it's sooooooooo good!

4 comments:

  1. i wish i went canooing more, the one time i did go me and my friends capsised! it was sooo funny!
    the hunger games? ill have to look it up XD
    ttys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been canoeing.... I wish... GOSH ROSEMARY YOU ALWAYS GET COOL STUFF IN YOUR STAKE! My stake is slightly boring, but my crush is there, so I get to see him occasionally. Yesh. 'Tis awesome. GUESS WHAT?! YOU MIGHT KNOW THIS BUT RYLIE'S IN TOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's staying at my house. i know.

    ReplyDelete