Monday, June 1, 2009

Math Class

Journal: I started a math class today. It is fun. it's in preparation for the success academy thing, so all the kids are smart which makes it fun no matter what. There's a ton of homework. took me forever to finish.
I went to the library today. did you know there's a limit to how many books you can request at one time? I believe it's seven, but I wasn't actually counting. I got two books I know are good, one I'm pretty sure is, and two I'm just praying for.

Thought: How come all the smart kids are so hyper? I guess not all but like 90% or something of the straight A students are the crazy people. kinda funny, isn't it, cause when you think smart you think nerdy and boring.

Review: The Year of Secret Assignments. The main characters are 3 teenage girls, Cassy, Emily, and Lydia. They get an assignment to have pen pals in a nearby school. They've been best friends since elementary and their parents are all lawyers. It was very funny, but there were some ever so slightly creepy parts. Not really bad, though.

2 comments:

  1. math being fun??? sorry cant relate to you there.
    haha no, its just i suck at math so tend to steer clear of that class! ;)
    7 books a limit? at my libary if you request somthing, you usually get a grunt inreturn!
    Make sure you read the Night World books coz there awsome!
    happy readind and happy tuesdays!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean on the library computer.

    ReplyDelete