Sunday, May 31, 2009

Girls' Camp!

Journal: Girls' Camp was awesome. We didn't even stay in a tent. beat that, guys. We stayed in an awesome cabin that was bigger than my house. We went rappelling on Saturday. my sister and I made the top 3 worst crashes. I'll have to post pictures of mine when we put them on the compy. Everyone slipped in the exact same place. I ended up upside-down. freaked me out so bad that when i got to the bottom it hurt to open my hands due to my white-knuckle death-grip.
The beehives got attacked by an invisible bat. We were sitting there and we heard screaming. we ran out and the beehives were all screaming about a bat in their room. no one saw it after that, and even the girls still cowering in the corner of the room couldn't say where it was.
I tripped on the hike. the young women's leaders were very escited for a chance to use their first aid stuff and amde me stop so they could apply liquid bandaids. my shoulder still hurts.
Awesome pranks I helped pull: lock all the doors and the snipe hunt. Katie was furious about the snipe hunt. She doesn't like to be fooled.
We watched Chrissa: An American Girl. We got a little to into the movie. It was about a girl who was being bullied and we were shouting at her and insisting we were about to go into the movie and kill Tara. A mob of 30 teenage girls against one fourth grader. right.
We also had a warline of cows against us, and found 10 bones in the river. We named the bones: Don, Neck, Tie, Can, Stan, Bone Buddy, Butt, Kick, Blade, ...and another I can't seem to remember. we told my sister we put them in her sleeping bag and she freaked. She's such a prep. There's probably other stuff, but I can't think of it now.
My cousin's farewell was today. he said he didn't think this many people would be there (3 missionaries at once) then quoted a scripture from king benjamin about how there were so many people they couldn't here and said deacons would be copying down anything worthwhile for people at the back to read. sure no one thought there'd be that many, which is why you had the scripture ready, right?
My sister just threw a tape measure at me because I didn't want her reading over my shoulder. she's just charming, isn't she? now my arm hurts.

Thought: We're probably the only state where being a mother is not only a perfectly acceptable carreer option, but practically a No Duh thing, you know?

Review: Mall Cop. So stinking funny. "We don't have an oath." "I sort of made up my own. it's on a plaque in my room."

3 comments:

  1. omg! girls camp soundss sooooo gurrd, glad u had a awsome time! haha butt the bone! lolz

    we went to see mallcop for one of my mates b-days lmao!!

    Veck Sims: When are you gonna give up, Blart?
    Paul Blart: How about now? I'll meet you on the corner of "NE" and "VER"!

    lol, talk to you soon and remember safety never takes a holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...? What?

    I never saw mall cop... I want to, though...

    Snipe hunt is so mean, I wish people could come up with something better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. It's not mean it's funny. anyone who is offended is either oversensitive or has jerks in their ward.

    ReplyDelete