Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I need to post already cuz I'm a slacker

Journal: Well, school's out. that's cool. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. I set up a website. *smile* it was fun. The thing with not posting is when I get on I have nothing to say. You'd think it would make me have more to say, but it doesn't. I just don't put any details about anything. I need to change that.

Thought: *static buzzing in my brain*

Review: We watched X-men on monday. I thought it was awesome. Storm's line was kind of anti-climactic, though. "do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." He's got to be thinking: seriously? that's the line I'm gong out on?

This post was way short. Deal.

5 comments:

  1. x-men r groovi ppl :)
    today i didnt know anythng at all to post so i did this lil crummy thing about a rainbow.....yeahhhhh.......lol
    i love redaing ur posts so get more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't even ask, I'm just hyper-ish right now. I've got girl's camp tomorrow. when I get back I can post about the snipe hunt and all that other awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. snipe hunts? is that safe? lol
    *twitch*


    :) :) have nice campp timmeee :):P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay girls camp!!! I'm going on Trek first.

    ReplyDelete