Sunday, July 5, 2009

ADD

Journal: I am being injured in really stupid ways today. I went downstairs to put something in the freezer, and when I bent down a thing of ground beef fell on my head. I was crying and laughing at the same time. A couple minutes later, my sister said she was going to do youth choir because one of her friends was doing it, and she wanted to do it if someone else would. I gave her a 'what?' look because I've been doing it for awhile. She goes "Oh, well i meant one of my friends." I fake stabbed myself in the heart, except i did it too hard and hurt myself. hehehe.
I've been assigned to make suer I have my permit by the 20th. I need my social security first because somebody lost it. *significantly looks at mom*
Tadashi and Hikari came down for the week! nyah! (no, those are not their real names) They stayed at my house and we had so much fun. we made sock puppets and talked a ton about our stories, I got both of them to agree to start writing again, we'll see how that works out, we had a slumber party, and we hung out with my family friends yesterday. I always forget how much I like that family, then we hang out and I wonder why i never see them.

Thought: I'm a dementor! I'm a dementor!

Review: Night world is awesome! I picked it up from the library and I was going "what have I read of hers? I know that name!" then I saw something about 'author of vampire diaries' and I'm all "Oh, that could be it." Hoshi recommended it and lent them to me earlier this year.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet! I want to read!

    I'm a dementor! I'm a dementor!

    Did they go home already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tear* They didn't get to see Hoshi... But they have to come back in the winter for our once a year meeting! If their parents won't let them, Rylie can drive! (She'll be able to by then, hopefully) Yes, I just volunteered her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she said she could in january. of course, then it would just be her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeee night world!!
    i am sooo glad u read them!!

    aww hope ur stop inguring urself xx
    thought i did laugh when u hit your heart lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i've seen your comments on star's blog forever and i thought i'd say hello :) it's nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should probably post, but I'm slacking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah u slacker :|
    jokkeiiinnggg :) :)
    hows ur summer, ive just finallyyyy borken up frm school :D
    okay, question, in night world do u prefer Ash or James??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...I dunno. They both rock. For some reason I always end up liking the really annoying character, though, so I'm shocked it's not Ash 100%

    ReplyDelete