Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I skipped seminary today

Journal: Yes, it's true. I skipped. i didn't ditch, though. I swear. I went down to work on the FFA creed just as the bell rang (we have short days this week.). Gust told me to stay and he'd write a note. we ended up spending the entire period! For part of it we just sat there screaming. my biggest problem is I talk to quiet.
I also got 10th grade registration. I have to turn it in by tomorrow. They did it while I was on my trip, and for some reason no one thought to tell me. *sigh*
Thought: i can't remember! i had a really good one too! now I'm annoyed. i'm going to turn my thought into a rant today.
Why do we have to take certain classes to graduate? why can't it just be 'get certain grades'? For one thing, some people just aren't good at academics. let them take mostly shop classes or something. we do them an injustice by making them take academic ones, it just means they have to do lots of work after high school. and what about P.E.? Okay, fine. I'll take three P.E. classes, but why do they have to be certain ones? why can't I take an aerobics class where I'll actually work out, rather than a different class that's required, where only two people actually have a good time and work out, while everyone else stands around bored because they dislike the game and/or no one will pass them anything because the one time they had the ball they panicked and ran the wrong way. (yes, this is a personal experience.)
Review: Pendragon is awesome! It was funny, because about half the reviews by readers said something like "forget wands and rings. Pendragon all the way!" My favorite was "I'm pretty sure I know longer have nails, because I was constantly biting them during the fourth book." It's really good. It's about A kid (bobby pendragon) who finds out he's a 'traveller' it means he can go to other territories, basically worlds, and he has to try to make sure they don't get destroyed by an evil demon named Saint Dane. If enough of the territories fall, all of Halla (every time and place that ever was) will crumble. i'm on the Pilgrims of Rayne right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment