Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Armageddon Day

Journal: I didn't have time to do it yesterday because I was doing homework that I just found out isn't due until Friday. I hurt everywhere from doing yoga with my mom. Also, acting shy is almost completely impossible. I'll try again tomorrow but... no one's asked me about my flashlight yet. maybe we should've picked a different prop. The school compy is annoying me.

Random Thoughts: Everyone is so panicked about 2012 because a bunch of calendars end then. If it isn't actually the apocalypse (I doubt it is) we should so get a bunch of calendars to end on another random date to scare future generations. Or we could use my dad's suggestion of marking a random date on a lot of calendars as 'Armageddon day' or something like that. I have an odd sense of humor, I know.

Review: Dark Knight is frickin awesome! I didn't actually watch the first ones... I probably should. My parents thought I'd be scared and I really wasn't but it was good. Gordon's (that was his name right?) kid is going to be Robin, I know it. (no, that was not my theory.)

harvey: you're a lucky man *flips coin* but he's not.
other guy: who?
harvey: *buckling up* the driver.
(the man is killed as well as the driver, but harvey miraculously survives)
remember folks, seat belts save lives.
harvey: I'm two-face, and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment