Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disneyland

Journal: Yes, I went to Disneyland this week. It rocked. We're doing the pin trading thing. I started with Mickey and Peter and ended up with Stitch and a chibi-looking Mulan. My sister didn't think it was Mulan but I'm all "how many other chinese-looking disney characters arte there with crickets?" she hadn't noticed the cricket apparently. Last time we went I got a totally awesome pin. It was a horse pulling a little trolly thing with mickey, minnie, donald, and someone else. I think it was pluto.
We did the Lip Sync contest on Friday. We did "I'll make a man out of you". It was so fun. Especially since it was all girls. The football players did 'ain't no mountain high enough' did you know they actually sing that while they run? they practice next to the tennis courts so I know, anyway, I thought it was funny because we're the two funny ones and it's the most poopular and the most geeky. The football players can get away with anything because they're popular no matter what and we can get away with anything because we don't want to be popular. They're gonna post the winners next week. I don' actually care, I know the timing was slightly off, but only 3 teachers can actually see our lips anyway. we had the coolest coreaography by far.

Thought: I don't even remember what I was gonna put for this. It was good too! dang it. I'll add this in when I think of something.

Review: I'm so tempted to do Death Note, because that is my current obsession, but I'll wait until I've finished it. Instead, I'm gonna do Harry Potter. The books, the movies do not even deserve my attention. To quote my cousin "the books were written by smart J. K. Rowling. the movies were made by idiots." I loved the Hqarry Potter books. that's what really got me started reading. In second grade I was named 'the queen of harry potter' because I was so obsessive. I even had a Harry Potter birthday party, and I remembered most of the books. I even got bored once and decided to memorize the books. that didn't last long, but it kept me entertained awhile. I don't really like that she made dumble dore gay, though. that was weird.
I remember when I finished the 6th book, my mom was still reading it. My uncle came over and was making me crazy. "oh, yeah, Malfoy dies in the 6th book." I ended up blurting out "No he doesn't. dumbledore does." my mother was not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment